Guest Center - account setup (UAccess)
You are encouraged to set up a Guest Center account for parents or others in your life who may want or need access to information in your Student Center account. Setting up a Guest Center account avoids you having to give anyone else your UA NetID password. Because sharing your password presents a security risk, doing so is against university policy.
To set up a Guest Center account:
- Go to http://uaccess.arizona.edu, click on Student Center in the Students column, and log in with your UA NetID and password.
- Go to the UA Guest Center box in the right column (toward the bottom), and click on Guest Manager.
- To create a new Guest account, click the Add New Guest button. You will also be able to come back here later and edit existing Guest accounts.
- Enter information for your Guest: create a username for them to use to log in and enter their email address and name.
- Click Active to make their account functional once it is created.
- In the Guest Access Control section, choose what information you want this Guest to have access to:
- Academic Info (View Class Schedule, Grades, Transfer Credits, Program Tree)
- Personal Info (View All Addresses, Emergency Contacts)
- Financial Info (View To Do List, Award Summary including Award Letter, Make Payment, and Parent Plus Loan).
- Click the Save button.
- On the Confirm Activation page, click the OK button to activate the account. (Click the Cancel button if you are not ready to activate this Guest, and the information from the previous page will be saved for you to come back and activate later.)
Once the account is activated, an email will be sent to your Guest with the username and password. Your Guest can go to http://uaccess.arizona.edu, click on Guest Center in the Students column, and log in with the username and password provided. They will be able to see and do only what you have permitted in Guest Access Control.