Student Data Services for Dorms
This article provide information on the data options for the dorms on the University of Arizona campus:
- WiFi (also available throughout the campus)
- Use fast, secure UAWiFi with your NetID and password
- Use the MyDevices Portal (sign on with your UA NetID credentials) to register wireless devices without a login mechanism (smart TVs, game consoles)
- Visiting family and friends use UAGuest
- Ethernet ports in each room (see Wired Network Registration)
- Local telephone service to each room (does not include phone)
- Basic cable in each room and extended basic cable in the lounge room.
- See the list of approved devices for wired and wireless networks in the dorms.
- You should NOT set up a personal wireless router in the dorms.